- Since 2012 . Freelance consultant, trainer and evaluator
- 2009-2012 . Project manager, leading the evaluation department and the department for natural resource managament & rural development, Consulting company, Germany
Setting-up of evaluation department. Strategic acquisition of evaluations and elaboration of tenders. Development of instruments for project management of complex evaluations. Implementation of standards for quality assurance. Internal knowledge management in the field of evaluation. Evaluator in several country-level and programme evaluations.
Leading of training department for 1 year. Conception, supervision and quality assurance of training courses in the field of evaluation. Conception and implementation of own seminars and training courses in the fields of project management, reporting, acquisition and evaluation.
- 2005-2009 . Business Development Manager, Network of European consulting companies, Belgium
Assistance to the Board of Management. Office management with staff and finance responsibility. Acquisition and management of international projects in English, Spanish and French. Development of internal quality system and management guidelines. Implementation of evaluations.
Conception, supervision and quality assurance of training courses (individual seminars and courses of several modules) in the field of evaluation and project management. Conception and implementation of own seminars and training courses in the fields of project management, reporting and acquisition of projects.
- 2005 . Project assistant, Consulting company, Germany
- Further education in communication and community building 2012 (Tempelhof e.V.)
- Further education in “Capacity WORKS”, management model of GIZ 2009 (AGEG Consultants eG)
- Further education as evaluator 2007 (AGEG Consultants eG/ Centrum für Evaluation CEval, University of Saarbrücken)
- Further education in project management 2006 (Euronet Consulting, Brussels)
- Diplom-Geografin (MSc in Geography of Developing Countries) 2005 (University of Tübingen)